Faculty of Law and International Relations vows to perform the promised services as follows:
TEACHING AND LEARNING
- Ensuring lecturers are qualified in the courses offered.
- Ensuring students are well informed of the courses outline and information during the first lecture and the first week of teaching.
- Ensuring continuous assessment results (pre-final) are disclosed by the lecturer to the students at least one (1) week before the final examination.
- Ensuring academic advisors are available to provide guidance and advice to students when needed.
- Providing efficient and good services based on available resources.
- Providing good facilities and conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Providing client-friendly counter service.
- Ensuring complaints are given feedback within seven (7) days of working after receiving the complaint.