Diploma in Law Program Details
The programme aim is to produce graduates who possess a satisfactory command law knowledge, skills and aptitude to serve the profession, society and the nation. At the same time, possess skills for lifelong learning and career development; and also develop a sense of awareness to uphold rule of law and social justice.
Programme Educational Objectives
1. To analyse and apply the principles of Law from its sources;
2. To lead and engage in teams in problem solving tasks through effective communication;
3. To utilise ICT to advance their knowledge and skills and to understand business opportunities in the profession; and
4. To demonstrate ethical and professional values and moral obligations in providing services to the clients and the society as a whole.
Programme Learning Outcomes
At the end of the programme students are expected to be able to:
1. Apply and acquire knowledge and understanding of sources and principles of law;
2. Plan, conduct and conclude scientific investigation in law;
3. Apply legal principles in current legal issue and problems;
4. Demonstrate understanding of professional ethics and moral obligations in the profession;
5. Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with others;
6. Execute and take responsibility for routine tasks;
7. Work as a team with awareness of social and ethical responsibilities;
8. Apply relevant skills for lifelong learning and career development; and
9. Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills to explore career opportunities in legal profession.
|Course Types||Credit Hours||Percentage|